The following services are offered by House of Blackthorn founder Rik Silfies-Potter.
- Books: Rik has two books currently available through Amazon.
- Celtic Energy Healing: Energy Healing is directed through the hands and into the body of the recipient, utilizing techniques recorded in ancient Celtic sources.
- Crystal Healing: By placing specially-selected healing crystals and stones along various points on the body, health and wholeness can be restored on an energetic level. The recipient is also led in a guided meditation to help allow healing to begin.
- Hand-blended Herbal Incense: Hand-blended incense is made with various herbs and resins, for a variety of magical purposes, such as Healing, Meditation, Purification and Devotion.
- Numerology: Numerology is the study of the divine, mystical relationship between numbers and life events. Numerology readings can provide insight into your life’s path and purpose.
- Poppets: In folk magic and Witchcraft, a poppet is a doll made to represent a person, to aid that person through magic. Poppets are made primarily for healing and protection.
- Private Training: I offer private training in the Ways of the Draighean: Blackthorn Druid Witchcraft. This is a 13 lesson training system that blends Druidry and Celtic Paganism with Old World Witchcraft.
- Reiki: Reiki is a form of therapy that uses simple hands-on and visualization techniques, with the goal of improving the flow of life energy in a person. Reiki (pronounced ray-key) means “universal life energy” in Japanese, and Reiki practitioners are trained to detect and alleviate problems of energy flow on the physical, emotional, and spiritual level. Reiki touch therapy is used in much the same way to achieve similar effects that traditional massage therapy is used—to relieve stress and pain, and to improve the symptoms of various health conditions. Rik Silfies-Potter is a certified Reiki II Practitioner.
- Ritual Bath Soaps: Ritual bath soaps are made using a Shea Butter base, with herbs and essential oils added. The purpose of these soaps are to cleanse and purify the body prior to ritual or magical workings.
- Spell Candles: Hand-poured spell candles for various types of magical practice are available in votive or pillar size, and are made with parrafin wax, herbs and essential oils. Candles are created for healing, meditation, protection and to honor various Celtic deities such as Brigid, Cernunnos, Cerridwen and the Morrigan.
- Tarot & Oracles: Combined readings with tarot and oracle decks that call upon the wisdom of Celtic lore, nature, the planets and the animal realm. Each reading consists of 13 cards, with no time limit.
- Witch Bottles: Spell bottles, also known as “Witch Bottles”, have been in use in England and the United States since at least the 1600’s. They were often filled with hair, rusty nails, poisonous herbs, shards of glass and other ingredients according to their purpose. Spell bottles of this type continued to be used well into the 19th century. Spell bottles are apparently of English origin. One example made from a glass wine bottle dated at 1740-1750 was found in Pennsylvania in 1976. And so, such protective devices certainly found their way from England to the United States with the colonists. Spell bottles are still made today by old world witches. They are made for a variety of purposes, and are used in numerous ways. Some are buried or otherwise hidden, while others are placed in windows of the home or in other prominent spots. All are concentrations of energy, created and empowered for specific magical purposes. The Witches’ Bottle is a very powerful means of protecting your space. It is buried on your property or placed on a shelf in the home, in order to attract all harmful energies to it where it traps them. Witch Bottles are prepared primarily for protection and healing. Each bottle is unique and one-of-a-kind.
Please inquire about prices for products and services at the email address below.
For services offered by House of Blackthorn students, see the Student Services link on the right.